Undergraduate & Graduate Schools
The curriculum of undergraduate schools is composed of liberal arts education and specialized education,
both having compulsory and selective subjects.
School of Business Management
You will study how firms are managed and understand the meaning of working in a global society through learning about firms.
Department of Business Management
Faculty: professors (15), associate professors (7), lecturer (1), research associate (1)
Student population: 1,012
Example of Subjects: Management, Economics, Marketing, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Corporate law
Degree: Bachelor of Business Management
School of Humanities
You will study what we should be and how we should behave and cultivate ourselves by learning about peoples and cultures.
Department of Humanities
Faculty: professors (9), associate professors (6), lecturer (1)
Student population: 555
Example of Subjects: Comic Study, Visual Production, Introduction to Creative Writing
Degree: Bachelor of Humanities
Department of Psychology
Faculty: professors (10), associate professors (2)
Student population: 273
Example of Subjects: Basic Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Research Methods in Psychology
Degree: Bachelor of Humanities
School of Education
You will learn about learners, educational facilities, teaching skills, and educational systems in society.
Department of Education
Faculty: professors (15), associate professors (8), lecturers (4)
Student population: 706
Example of Subjects: Understanding Children, Outline of Teaching Profession, Teaching Methods and Techniques
Degree: Bachelor of Education
School of Sport and Health Science
You will study healthy and wealthy lives and lively society, and reward society with the result of those studies.
Department of Sport and Health Science
Faculty: professors (13), associate professors (5), lecturers (6), research associate (1)
Student population: 1,121
Example of Subjects: Physiology, Bio-mechanics, Introduction to Sport Science, Introduction to Health Science
Degree: Bachelor of Sport and Health Science
School of Health and Nutrition
You will study health management and health promotion to solve food-related problems.
Faculty: professors (6), associate professors (9), research associate (1)
Student population: 473
Department of Nutrition
Example of Subjects: Anatomy and Physiology, General of Food Science, Cooking Science, Food Hygienics
Degree: Bachelor of Nutrition
You will analyze Japanese firms from the local and global point of view.
Faculty: professors (14), associate professors (6)
Graduate School of Business Management
Student population: 5
Degree: Master of Business Management
Consulting Small and Medium Sized Businesses course
Student population: 12
Degree: Master of Business Management Registration and License of Consulting Small and Medium Sized Businesses
Eligibility for Application
A person who does not have Japanese citizenship and meets the following requirements
- Can take the examinations at the university exam site in person, and has a referee residing in Japan
- Has completed the 12-year school education curriculum in a foreign country or be expected to complete the curriculum before March, 2017
- Has taken the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU), have acquired level 2 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT), or are deemed to have an equal or greater proficiency in Japanese language
- Will be at least 18 years of age at time of admittance to the University.
Documents to be submitted
- International student university admittance curriculum vitae (a prescribed form)
- International student university admittance identity papers(a prescribed form)
- Photograph (4cmx3cm, within 3 months)
- Dossier or academic transcript from most recent school
- Graduation Diploma/Certificate or Certificate of Expected Graduation/Completion
- Reason for aspiration (800 characters in 2 sheets of manuscript paper with space for 400 characters)
- Proof of Japanese language proficiency
- Certificate of Registered Matters on Alien Registration Card
- Certification of income and local tax withheld from regular pay or proof of earnings issued by the municipality for a referee residing in Japan
- A copy of all pages of your passport
*You MUST bring your passport to the exam.
Applicants will write an essay and have an interview on the examination day.